Home damages from a storm can be a nightmare for homeowners, but we are here to help. Trust the experts at Harris Exteriors to assess the damage done to your home and provide high-quality repairs. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure your home is restored to its former glory.
Detecting the Damages Caused by Wind, Hail, and Rain
After a storm passes, there is often damage that can be seen right away. A large tree branch can be on the ground after being knocked off a tree, some cracks might be seen on windows because of hail, and a small pool of water might be found in a person’s home. However, not all storm damage is easy to spot.
There can be damage done to the roof that is difficult to spot when looking up from the ground. Some roof tiles can loosen, and cracks can grow over time. Our roof and siding experts can help repair damages they come across, big or small, before things get worse.
How Our Team of Roof and Siding Experts Can Help
Harris Exteriors is locally owned and operated. Our team of experts have over 150 years of combined experience serving homeowners in Chicagoland’s Northern, Western, and Northwestern suburbs. When working with a homeowner, we provide them with:
- Free written estimates
- Assistance with filing insurance claims
- Best quality labor & materials
- Insured, licensed, & bonded
- Knowledgeable, professional, and experienced staff
- Emergency roof tarping services
- Excellent clean-up after work is complete
We do our best to provide high-quality services for every homeowner we work with.
Trustworthy Home Repairs for Chicagoland Homeowners
If your home has been damaged by hail, wind, or rain, you can reach out to Harris Exteriors for help. Our team of experts will assess the storm damage and provide a plan for the needed repairs.
- Roofing services – We guarantee that we have the perfect new materials to match the rest of your home’s exterior. Learn more about our roofing services.
- Siding services – We understand the need to preserve the exterior of your home and can offer premier installation. Learn more about our siding services.
- Beware of Storm chasers! – “Storm chasers” are companies that follow severe weather from area to area and collect homeowners’ insurance claim checks in payment for their services (often shoddily) before moving on to the next storm ravaged area. Here’s how to spot them.
You are welcome to contact us on our website. You can also call us today at 630-372-7310. We provide free estimates and in-home consultations.