Leaf Relief Gutter Covers
Your home’s gutter system needs a cover in place to protect it from getting clogged up with leaves, sticks, acorns, pine cones, and other various outdoor debris. If your gutters get clogged, it means trouble for your home’s exterior. Leaky windows, damaged roofing shingles, rotting soffit and fascia boards, and a number of other disasters can be triggered from a blocked up gutter system. So, act now and have a Leaf Relief gutter protection installed at your home by the experts at Harris.
Free Estimates and Consultations
Cleaning out gutters is an inconvenient task and can be very dangerous for homeowners. Many people get injured by cutting themselves on the sharp edges of the gutters, bumping their heads on the eaves and even falling off roofs and ladders while trying to clean them.
Unfortunately, not cleaning the system out can be detrimental. Allowing your gutters to fill up with leaves and debris can lead to structural damage from moisture and lead to extremely costly repairs down the road.
A cover eliminates the need for homeowners to clean the system out on their own. The patented Aluma-Perf Technology™ keeps leaves out, allowing for hassle free water drainage. Leaves are then blown away off of the top of the home by a light breeze. Leaf Relief easily mounts to the existing gutter brackets, resisting damage from high winds, heavy snow and ice. The tough aluminum construction of Leaf Relief also resists damage from bugs, rodents and birds.
- Completely weather and pest resistant
- Fits standard gutters
- Available in copper
- Simple installation
- Keeps water flowing
- 100% Effective in Leaf Entry/Blockage *
- 99-100% effective Twig Entry/Blockage *
- 97 % effective Pine Needle Entry/Blockage *
- 29.7” inches of water per hour Open Water Flow **
- 19” inches of water per hour when leaves or debris obstruct Water Flow **
- Most dry items cleared by 6mph breeze clear most of debris when dry when wet 23 mph wind **
- Weather Resistant can withstand winds up to 110 mph *
- A gentle breeze does the work for you
When you are looking to purchase a cover and protection product, ask these important questions:
- Does the product require frequent maintenance in order to keep your gutters clean and free-flowing?
- Does the product require disturbing shingles?
- Does installation include putting fasteners into the roof?
- Will removal or disturbance of the roofing system void your roofing warranty?
- Does the product look good on your gutters on your home?
- Is the price of the product affordable compared to the other gutter leaf protection products on the market today?
Leaf Relief Products
Comparison of Leaf Relief Gutter Covers to Others on the Market
|Product||100% Debris Efficiency||Fits All Roof Slopes & Never Needs Gutter Repositioning||Installed Price||Virtually Invisible from Ground||Never Caves In||Pest Resistant|